Hey there Drupal Developer! Join us at our Warsaw or Lublin offices to build innovative long-term projects. Exciting international clients and partners, and a work environment focused on learning and growth await you!
Netkata is digital agency, a Polish-Norwegian-Portuguese team of 45 designers, developers, and
testers, working in Poland from offices in Warsaw and Lublin. We design and deliver web
applications and websites since 2008. Our clients are international startups and innovative
corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Unicef, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki
Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
- develop of Drupal based applications and websites for our Polish and international partners,
- implement and utilize modern Web development workflows,
- provide support for existing websites and applications,
- develop of complex modules for use with Drupal,
- provide status updates for the team to project managers on individual projects.
- 1-2 years of experience in Drupal, including at least 6 months of experience in Drupal 8,
- 4+ years of experience in general PHP or other PHP frameworks (e.g. Symfony, Zend or Laravel),
- excellent knowledge of PHP development and MySQL databases,
- experience in working with VCS (e.g. Git or Svn),
- good command of written and spoken English,
- ability to read technical documentation in English.
- knowledge of creating custom Drupal modules,
- own code examples or code contribution in the Drupal open source community.
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- internal training and knowledge sharing, team-based long-term projects,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend tech conferences,
- English lessons, fruits, beverages and perks,
- 6000-12000 net monthly pay (take-home pay).
LOCATION: Lublin or Warsaw (both in city center).
Our Development Teams use the following tool stack and techniques: Composer, Artisan Console, Webpack, Laravel MIX, NPM, Git and Gitlab. We take our code seriously and strive for optimal development environments.
We communicate using JIRA Agile and Slack. We utilize Continuous Integration, code reviews, multiple development environments (local, feature, testing, staging, production) and apply agile development methodology to build efficient and scalable solutions.