We are currently seeking to recruit an IT Analyst who shares our passion for technology and business innovation to help us enhance our web and mobile solutions. Exciting international clients and partners, and a work environment focused on learning and growth await you!
Netkata is a Software House – a solid team of 25 developers, testers, and designers, working from offices in Warsaw and Lublin. Since 2008 we design and deliver effective web applications and websites using Drupal, Laravel and React. Our clients are international startups and innovative corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility and, clear communication.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Warsaw team, responsible for meeting clients and helping them in business and UX analysis, architecting user and system requirements and creating solution proposals for our clients. We design and deliver web and mobile applications, intranets, and similar web-based (mostly B2B) solutions.
- assist Product Designers in business stakeholder interviews and User Experience workshops,
- formulate and define web applications scope and objectives, based on user needs and understanding of business systems and industry requirements,
- produce functional requirements documentation and specifications, including use cases, scenarios, process models, diagrams, and wireframes,
- market analysis for available solutions, applications, and software,
- cooperating with the UX and IT team in the process of software architecture and development scoping,
- develop user stories in association with product owners,
- research and analyze current applications to gain an understanding of customer business requirements,
- support Quality Assurance and Software Development teams in functional and integration tests,
- recommending optimal technological solutions to clients.
- very good knowledge of the IT industry (especially web and mobile) and software functionality,
- 2 years of experience in similar position,
- experience in creating an information architecture,
- good knowledge of application development lifecycle, and project management methodologies,
- very good knowledge of English - both verbal and written (B2+),
- excellent analytical skills, precision, and problem-solving skills,
- knowledge of Google Analytics (nice-to-have), HotJar/Crazyegg and other tools for gathering insights,
- strong analytical skills, enthusiasm, dynamism, and initiative in action.
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market,
- wide professional development opportunities,
- working within an international environment (clients in Poland, Norway, Sweden, Qatar, UAE, Germany, UK),
- a great working atmosphere in a team of professionals and people who share a common passion,
- work in an attractive location - in the city center of Warsaw,
- flexible working hours or possibility to partly work remotely,
- 4000 - 6500 net monthly pay (take-home pay),
- English lessons, beverages, and perks.
LOCATION: Warsaw (in the strict city center).
Our Development Teams use the following tool stack and techniques: NPM, Gulp, Webpack, BEM, ITCSS, stylelint, JS ES6, unit testing with PHPUnit, Karma, Mocha and Chai, as well as Redis, Git and Gitlab. We take our code seriously and strive for optimal development environments.
We communicate using JIRA Agile and Slack. We utilize Continuous Integration, code reviews, multiple development environments (local, feature, testing, staging, production) and apply agile development methodology to build efficient and scalable solutions. Join us!