Netkata is a digital consultancy, with a Polish-Norwegian-Portuguese team of 60 consultants, designers, and developers, working in Poland from offices in Warsaw and Lublin. We work mainly in B2B and deliver product strategy, design, web applications and websites. Our clients are international startups and innovative corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Unicef, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
8000-14000 net monthly pay (take-home pay).
- excellent knowledge of React or Vue.js development,
- fluency in modern frontend coding techniques,
- experience in working with git,
- ability to write SOLID and DRY code,
- good command of English to understand technical documentation (B1).
- frontend web app architecture design,
- development of React or Vue.js based applications for international clients,
- collaboration with a team of backend and other frontend developers, testers and designers,
- working and communicating with our Polish and international partners.
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- ability to develop and implement your own solutions – we’re a small agile team, so
everyone has big influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend tech conferences or other events sponsored by the company,
- employee referral programme - get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague who you recommended our job offer to,
- weekly English lessons with native speaker,
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Portugal or Norway,
- frequent integration meetings (board games, go-carts),
- sports benefits card, private health care, fruits, beverages and snacks.
- our tech stack: Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress, React, React Native, Vue.js, Node.js, NestJS,
- our workflow is based on CI, CD and Docker,
- our main activity is to create and develop web applications and maintain existing solutions.
- utilize local development environment based on Docker,
- create and develop software distribution and modular programming for Drupal,
- engage in OpenSource community by developer initiatives,
- develop web applications and websites based on Drupal for our Polish and international partners,
- work in international team,
- cooperate closely with Project Managers (project status reporting),
- take part in client meetings and settle the solution architecture.
Lublin or Warsaw (city center).