Junior IT Analyst – become a Digital Solutions Tough Leader
We are looking for a Junior IT Analyst who will share our passion for technology and digital
business. As a successful candidate you will be curious, self-driven and will understand how web
and mobile tech works. Excellent writing skills are also absolutely required. If do not like to
figure out things for yourself, to try out new tools, to learn by doing and by making mistakes,
and to solve new problems – this offer is not for you.
Your goal will be to learn to efficiently gather ideas and turn them into tangible digital
solutions that can be delivered to the market. Because of that, there are 3 ways this can lead
you in the future. First, honing your skills to shape, ideate and conceptualize digital
solutions may lead you to be an innovator, creator of startup ideas and to know how to turn them
into working businesses — you can grow into a Digital Product consultant role. You can also
discover that always proposing new things and convincing others how to grow their business gives
you the most joy, and become a Business Development Manager to grow into sales. If on the other
hand, you discover, that leading people to create new things, coordinating teams’ efforts and
building new solutions is your thing, then you can become a Product Owner / Manager in the
future, and guide others in delivering new projects efficiently.
This road is for you to choose.
Netkata is digital agency, a Polish-Norwegian-Portuguese team of 45 designers, developers, and
testers, working in Poland from offices in Warsaw and Lublin. We design and deliver web
applications and websites since 2008. Our clients are international startups and innovative
corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Unicef, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and
Suzuki Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend tech conferences,
- work in an attractive location - in the city center of Warsaw,
- wide professional development opportunities,
- fruits, beverages and perks (sports benefits card, private health care),
- 3000 - 3850 net monthly pay (take-home pay).
- taking notes and producing documents for future solutions we will deliver, while
assisting Product and UX Designers in business interviews and User Experience workshops,
- researching and analysing websites and applications to describe their structure and
- producing project documentation and specifications, including use cases, user scenarios,
process models, diagrams, and wireframes,
- working together with the Designers and Web Developers in the sales process to describe
how our websites and web applications will work, and document the effort needed to design
and build them.
- curiosity and ability to try out digital things by yourself, solve problems and learn
- knowledge of the web and mobile technology and general software functionality (we will check
if you know how
websites and apps run, how they work and how they are built),
- experience in a similar position,
- demonstrated experience in writing documents (in English and Polish),
- working knowledge with Google Sheets/Excel and Word/Pages/Google Docs,
- very good knowledge of English - both verbal and written (B2+),
- excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills,
- knowledge of Google Analytics (nice-to-have),
- enthusiasm, positive attitude and being self-driven.