Hey there PHP Developer! Join us at our Warsaw or Lublin offices to build innovative
long-term projects. Exciting international clients and partners, and a work environment
focused on learning and growth await you!
Netkata is digital agency, a Polish-Norwegian-Portuguese team of 55 designers, developers, and
testers, working in Poland from offices in Warsaw and Lublin. We design and deliver web
applications and websites since 2008. Our clients are international startups and innovative
corporations – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Unicef, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and
Suzuki Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
- at least 1 year of experience in PHP,
- at least 6 months of experience in Laravel or other framework,
- experience in working with git or other CVS,
- good command of English to understand technical documentation (Polish is also required),
- analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
4000-8000 PLN net monthly pay.
- knowledge of Scrum,
- ability to apply design patterns,
- ability to create technical documentation in the shape of diagrams characterising business
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- ability to develop and implement your own solutions – we’re a small agile team, so everyone
has big influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend tech conferences or other events
sponsored by the company,
- weekly English lessons with native speaker,
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Portugal or Norway,
- frequent integration meetings (board games, go-carts),
- sports benefits card, private health care, fruits, beverages and snacks.
- our tech stack: Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress, React, React Native, Vue.js, Node.js, NestJS,
- our workflow is based on CI, CD and Docker,
- our main activity is to create and develop web applications and maintain existing
- utilize local development environment based on Docker,
- engage in OpenSource community by developer initiatives,
- develop web applications and websites based on Laravel for our Polish and international
- work in international team,
- cooperate closely with Project Managers (project status reporting).
Lublin (ul. Wigilijna) or Warsaw (ul. Nowy Świat).