Project Managers in Netkata are business & technology consultants with wide spectrum of
abilities and knowledge. You will be responsible for the projects and have great autonomy in
managing and decision-making. Join us and manage innovative long - term projects!
Netkata is digital agency, a Polish-Norwegian-Portuguese team of 45 designers, developers, and
testers, working in Poland from offices in Warsaw and Lublin. We design and deliver web
applications and websites since 2008. Our clients are international startups and innovative
corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Unicef, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and
Suzuki Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners (so you might occasionally travel some!),
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend tech conferences,
- fruits, beverages and perks (sports card, private health care),
- net monthly pay with performance bonus.
- close cooperation with clients in order to get to know their needs and suggest solutions,
- supervising budget, planning and coordinating project teams’ work,
- initiating and developing client relations,
- converting business requirements into tasks for a project team,
- presenting work results to a client,
- taking responsibility for meeting projects’ business requirements,
- reporting to our clients and board,
- cooperation with team of PMs, designers, developers and testers in order to improve quality of delivery and internal procedures.
- min. 2 years of experience on similar job position/in Agile IT project management,
- knowledge of Agile/Lean software development principles, and experience in using project management tools (JIRA or similar),
- ease of communication, strong negotiating and leadership skills,
- accuracy and self-reliance,
- understanding the mode of operations of websites, web and mobile applications, general knowledge of IT
- good knowledge of MS Word/Google Docs,
- great command of written and spoken English C1.
- knowledge of general web development, graphic design principles,
- understanding of usability, accessibility and interaction planning,
- knowledge of SEO,
- experience in IT sales or account management,
- Agile, Scrum Master or Product Owner certificate.
Lublin (Ochotnicza 10) / Warsaw (Nowy Świat 5)